Kids learn quick – and they need a board that keeps them entertained, interested and challenged at the same time. The perfect base model for that was our proven AllWave shape – so we took it and tuned it up perfectly for your groms. Sporty, special youth-friendly graphics and a High Resistance Skin to take all the abuse energetic kids throw at it.
The size and width makes it stable enough for kids to learn on, but the rocker line is built for aggressive riding and hard turns. This stable but maneuverable board is particularly suited for kids, whether they are paddling for pleasure on the lake or using the surf rocker line and nose kick to shred mellow to large waves.
The Ripper is built in High Resistance Skin (HRS), and features our SoftTop deck with a foam-molded comfortable deck for grip and durability – plus protection for the knees and elbows of the rider. You’ll be able to use the versatile US Box to swap out fins. The Ripper is also supplied with a windsurfing mast base option, for first time experiences and light wind wavesailing days. Get the Ripper and get your kids ripping.
- Compact outline gives extra width
- Fishtail for lift and maneuverability
- Balanced volume flow / flat deck for balance
- Easy switch from paddling to surfing position
- Bottom shape: mono concave entry transitioning into a V/double concave for easy wave catching and maximum drive
- Real surf scoop rocker line with added nose kick, to prevent nose diving
- US Box fin setup
- CAD designed and analyzed
- Mastfoot insert for windsurfing option